Features & Benefits
Reliable images, any way you read them.
The family of Imagelink Microfilms is the result of more than 80 years of continuous product improvements. These microfilms deliver the best quality and performance ever from Eastman Park Micrographics. They feature a patented breakthrough in emulsion-coating technology for unsurpassed reliability and handling, and consistent performance that gives you digital-ready film images. You get sharp, bright, clear images for reading, printing, and/or scanning. What are your application requirements? You’ll find a Imagelink Microfilm to match.
IMAGELINK HD Microfilm
HD Microfilms give you medium speed, ultra-fine resolution images in rotary and planetary equipment. They’re optimized for electronic imaging integration. With this film you’ll see outstanding image quality at high reductions, such as engineering drawings, architectural renderings, books, and newspapers. It also gives you excellent results in equipment used for microfilming general business documents.
IMAGELINK HS Microfilm
HS Microfilm is your ideal choice for producing high quality images in high-speed proof encoders, camera sorters, and rotary microfilmers. It provides superior archival image storage to complement digital image use.
Features and Benefits
- Clear, bright images – Optimum sharpness and grain characteristics produce images that are easier to read on the screen and give you a foundation for digital scanning.
- Maximum productivity and less wasted film – Roomlight loading adds convenience by reducing fogged images and refilming hassles. You get more usable images from every roll.
- Quality images for quality reproductions – Lower minimum density enhances duplication characteristics for better print quality, fewer equipment adjustments, and higher overall productivity.
- Clear, clean screen images – Minimized dye stain makes a visible difference in every image you view.
- Outstanding consistency with complete production control – Emulsion uniformity lets you get high-quality results with fewer equipment adjustments and less operator intervention.
- Optimized, process-survivable anti-stat coating – Won’t be washed away. That means less dust; images that read cleaner; more reliable duplication and retrieval; and less hardware maintenance.
- Special antihalation layer – Prevents light reflection and scattering during actual filming, for outstanding image sharpness and quality.
- Excellent transportability – Improved frictional characteristics reduce film jams and abrasion to improve reliability in capture and retrieval equipment.
- Wide washing latitude- Exceptional washing characteristics for cleaner processed film and clearer images.